|| SIMILIA SIMILIBUS CURENTUR ||
DIPLOMA IN MODERN
HOMOEOPATHIC RESEARCH CENTRE
|| Shri Kaldate Guruji ||
PAWAN SATYANARAYAN CHANDAK
SHRIGOPAL KISHANLALJI DARAK
JANRAO DATTATRAY PATIL
HEAD OFFICE: -
- DR. PAWAN SATYANARAYAN
‘SHRADHA’, VISHNU NAGAR, BASMAT ROAD
MOBILE: - +919822225162
E-MAIL: - firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE: - http://shaktibrahma.tripod.com
- DR. PAWAN SATYANARAYAN CHANDAK
‘SHRI’, 10, DATTA COLONY, SHAHU NAGAR,
JALGAON 425 001
PHONE: - 238349 (0257)
E-MAIL: - email@example.com
WEBSITE: - http://drhompath.tripod.com
- DR. SHRIGOPAL KISHANLALJI DARAK
‘GURUPRERNA HOMOEO HOSPITAL’
IN FRONT OF DATTA MANDIR, SHIVAJI NAGAR,
PHONE: - 221875 (02452)
‘Shaktibrahma Homoeopathic Research Centre’ is conducting Training
& education Program named 'Diploma in Modern Homoeopathy' for those person
who are interested in Homoeopathy, Homoeopathic Students, Doctors to give proper
knowledge of Homoeopathy necessary of Clinical Practice, Study of Homoeopathic
Medicine, Research etc.
Details of Training & Education Program
are as follows.
- This Training & Education Program can be completed by
postal. There is no compulsion to attend the lecture at Centre.
- All the study materials & Notes are provided at your
residential address by post. You have to study that material and prepare yourself
- Exam papers are provided at your residential address by post.
You have to solve that question at your home and send answer paper at Head
office of ‘Shaktibrahma Homoeopathic Research Centre’.
- You have to solve all the Question papers of 3 Exams and
pass in it. Each Exam will be taken serially and you have to go serially through
- After passing all these Exams you will be qualified for Member
of ‘Shaktibramha Homoeopathic Research Centre’ and you will get the ‘Certificate’
of "DIPLOMA IN MODERN HOMOEOPATHY’.
Application Form & Prospectus - 100/-
Examination Fees -150/-
Study Material & Notes & Books -250/-
MEMBERSHIP Fees - 500/-
The following topics are for exams.
History of Discovery of Homoeopathy & Life of Dr. Samuel
Cardinal Principles of Homoeopathy
Introduction to the Organon of Medicine and Commentry &
Explanation of the main paragraphs of the Organon.
Approaching the Human Organism
- The organism as a holistic entity, with an energestic structure.
The symbolic structure of the organism in it’s three levels of functioning:
The mental/spiritual level
The Emotional/Psychic level
The Physical level
- The practical need and implication for such an understanding.
- Interconnection between mental/emotional and somatic bodies.
- The twelve level of health and their relative understanding.
How the prognosis and determination of the remedy and potency are influenced
by the understanding of the 12 levels of health. The evaluation of acute
condition in different levels.
Understanding the Laws of Cure
- The laws of cure and its implications.
- The dynamics of the disease
- Dynamic action on vital force of medicines and disease
- The meaning and comparative value of symptoms
- The energetic nature of the disease
- The suppressions of symptoms – disease and how they occur.
- Techniques and evaluation of information.
- The need and importance of the underlining
- The psychological aspect of both patient and doctor in the
case taking process.
Definition and Measure of Health
- State of health: harmonious functions of all three levels
- Sense of Freedom
Questioning the Patient
- Leading Questions.
- Following up answers and double-checking
- Taking the case – Acute and Chronic
- Mental, educational and spiritual preparation of the homoeopathic
doctor in order to take a homoeopathic case properly.
Strategies for Tackling a Case
- Strategies for clearing a confused case
- Rules for choosing the potency and the dose-repetition
The First Prescription
- The four groups and the twelve levels as critical information
for starting a case.
- Evaluation of peculiarity and intensity
- Recording of prescription, future ideas, diagnosis, prognosis,
medical, family, drug and treatment history
- The importance of observation
Evaluation of the First Prescription
- The homoeopathic Aggravation – time, intensity and length
- Antidoting, and adverse reactions
- All the rules pertaining to the second prescription.
- The dynamics within the family after a correct homeopathic
- Prescribing on a superficial or on a deeper level; the meaning
and the need of such prescriptions.
- When such prescriptions are right, when they are wrong.
Obstacles to Homoeopathic Prescribing
- Complicated cases after allopathic prescribing & after
wrong Homoeopathic prescribing.
- Analysis of cases according to essence-totality-keynotes
and causative factors.
- Acute diseases and their management.
Predispositions and the Theory of Miasms
- Genetic predispositions and the HLA system
- Importance of miasms.
- Origin of miasms.
- The management and the evaluation of acute diseases during
treatment of chronic conditions.
- The rules for prescribing in such cases.
Management of Mental Health Cases under Allopathic Drugs
- Management of severe pathology cases under heavy allopathic
drugs, chemotherapy, cortisone, etc.
Dealing with Disordered Cases
- ‘Clearing’ of difficult and complicated cases.
- Getting patients off allopathic drugs.
- Evaluation and prognosis of different chronic diseases according
- What the patient should know.
- Scientific homeopathy vs. other homeopathic ways of application.
- Other holistic or natural techniques and how they act.
- Role of allopathic medicine and surgery.
- Kent’s Repertory additions and their relative value
- Origin of rubrics.
- Comparison and choice of rubrics.
- Different techniques and their value to prescribe.
- Understanding the use of computer system for repertorisation,
methods of repertorisation and their relative value.
- Methods of improving the information in the repertory.
- Psychopathology as understood by Homeopathy
- Direct study and memorization vs. Study through the cases
- Comparison of similar remedies.
- Paediatrics for beginners-practical hints for finding the
- During the treatment of cases there will always be a comparison
- The origin and potentisation
- The correct preparation of homoeopathic medicines.
- Handling of remedies. Administration of remedies, patient
- Interfering substances.
- Presence of friends and relatives during the consultation
- Which cases to refuse treatment?
- Management of I.C.U. cases in emergency.
The Course is of 90 days duration divided into 3 sections (each
There will be written examination during each section (30 days)
and a final exam will take after second section (after 60 days). The test papers
will be evaluated by a Expert Homoeopaths appointed by the Centre. The final
Exam test papers are evaluated by the Expert Homoeopaths of the world and successful
candidates will be awarded as a ‘DIPLOMA IN MODERN HOMOEOPATHY’. One more chance
will be given to unsuccessful candidates without any extra fees.
- The course is having no Indian recognition in regard to grant
of a medical degree/diploma.
- The course is intended to upgrade the homeopathic knowledge
of a student to a standard of the Research Centre.
To become Member of ‘Shaktibrahma Homoeopathic Research Centre’
you have to pass the Exam taken by Shaktibrahma Homoeopathic Research Centre.
Fees of Membership is 500/- per Year.
- Free Invitations to Homoeopathic Treatment Camp, Discussion
Sessions & Seminars taken By Shaktibrahma Homoeopathic Research Centre.
- You will get ‘Gems of Modern Homoeopathy’
book written by Dr. Pawan Chandak & Dr.
J.D. Patil at free of cost.
- Free invitations to attend Lectures taken by Qualified Homoeopaths
at Shaktibrahma Homoeopathic Research Centre.
‘SHAKTIBRAHMA HOMOEOPATHIC RESEARCH CENTRE’
c/o. MR. PAWAN SATYANARAYAN CHANDAK
‘SHRADHA’, VISHNU NAGAR, BASMAT ROAD
PARBHANI 431 401 (Maharashtra) INDIA
MOBILE: - 9422179592 (+91)
WEBSITE: - http://shaktibrahma.tripod.com
" The highest ideal of cure is rapid, gentle
and permanent restoration of health and removal
and annihilation of disease in it’s whole extent
in the shortest, most reliable and harmless way on easily compresensible
Dr. Samuel Hahnemann